Is this your next role?
Director or Regional VP
Anywhere U.S. (preferably Atlanta, GA)
WorkLLama is a talent community platform that helps companies to optimize and amplify their brand experience to their talent and create powerful employee and candidate experiences. Its technology makes it possible to foster meaningful, more human connections with talent, leading to exceptional and inspired workforces that fuel business success.
To that end, we have a welcoming and supportive culture here at WorkLLama. We treasure authentic diversity, prioritize inclusion, and make sure there’s room at the table for all. Together, we ask hard questions. We abandon the way things have always been done. We experiment, test new ideas and help each team member grow. Because being people-first with our product means being people-first in our culture. That’s where you come in.
We are looking for a true game-changer who is dynamic, progressive, and strategic, someone who is a competitor by nature and wants to make their mark on the HR tech industry.
If this sounds like you, and you want to disrupt the industry with a game-changing talent community platform and be a part of a team of winners, we want to speak with you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Drive corporate sales strategy to achieve target quotas
- Develop a go-to-market strategy, planning, networking and prospecting to generate robust pipeline of opportunities and meet revenue targets
- Provide insights into sales cycles and process to efficiently navigate deals
- Learn about WorkLLama products and services to ensure subject matter expertise
- Communicate with team members effectively
- Interface with customer at all levels
- Create and present client proposals that result in winning sales
- Gather market and client intelligence and provides strategic feedback to Marketing, Service, and Sales to strengthen offerings and capture additional business
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 6-10 years of sales experience with demonstrated success in selling business applications in the HR space, preferably VMS, HRIS or MSP solutions to Fortune 500 companies
- 3-5 years of related SaaS sales experience
- Experience selling to broad industry base
- Excellent communication and networking skills; ability to interface at all levels and build trust and credibility
- Energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor, combined with enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Unwavering commitment to personal performance, and a history of over-achieving monthly and quarterly sales quotas
- Strong positive coaching background combined with professional integrity
- Proficient with corporate productivity and presentation tools
- Experience working in a CRM, including sales forecasting for your territory
- A logical and methodical sales process
- Intellectual curiosity; someone who strives to understand everything about the market and the needs of our customers in order to provide a compelling solution
Comprehensive benefits built to help you feel appreciated, supported and energized.
- All-inclusive Healthcare
- Paid time off
- Parental Leave
- Tuition Assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Team Discounts
- Events & Outings
Send us an email with “Sales Executive” in the subject line, include a brief message about why you’re a great fit for this role, and attach your resume as a PDF or DOC.