Is this your next job?
WorkLLama believes wholeheartedly in the power of human connections. It drives our mission to revolutionize the way people engage and how referral networks grow. We’re curious people. Each day, we’re looking for ways our candidate engagement and referral management platform can improve and evolve. And who knows? Maybe you’re the missing voice who tells us what comes next.
To that end, it’s a welcoming and supportive culture here. We treasure authentic diversity, prioritize inclusion and make sure there’s room at the table. Together, we ask hard questions. We abandon the way things have always been done. We experiment, test new ideas and help each team member grow. Because being people-first with our product means being people-first at the office. That’s where you come in.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Analyze current technology utilized within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them
- Establish milestones for necessary contributions from departments and develop processes to facilitate their collaboration
- Assist other department engineers in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions and demonstrating them to other members of the team
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions including materials, manpower and time necessary
- Provide clear goals for all areas of a project and develop steps to oversee their timely execution
- Work closely with engineering professionals within the company to maintain hardware and software needed for projects to be completed efficiently
- Mentor and train other engineers throughout the company and seek to continually improve processes companywide
- Work alongside project management teams to successfully monitor progress and implementation of initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering. Master’s degree preferred.
- 5-10 years of relevant experience supporting users, managing & upgrading infrastructure, storage and systems, and doing all of that in a Windows and Linux environment.
- Must have experience working with Linux (minimum 5 years, RedHat/CentOS preferred, certifications a plus)
- Experience developing engineering applications
- Demonstrated project development and leadership skills
- Current understanding of best practices regarding system security measures
- Advanced education and application of business analysis techniques and strategy
- Experience with software engineering, customer experience and civil engineering preferred
- Experience working together with teams from several departments to facilitate the orderly execution of a proposed project plan
- Professional experience and a high-level understanding of working with various operating systems and their implications
- Professional work experience in team building and project organization
Comprehensive benefits built to help you feel appreciated, supported and energized.
- All-inclusive Healthcare
- Paid time off
- Parental Leave
- Tuition Assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Team Discounts
- Events & Outings
Send us an email with the job title in the subject line, a brief message about why you’re best this job and attach your resume as a PDF or DOC.