Is this your next job?
WorkLLama believes wholeheartedly in the power of human connections. It drives our mission to revolutionize the way people engage and how referral networks grow. We’re curious people. Each day, we’re looking for ways our candidate engagement and referral management platform can improve and evolve. And who knows? Maybe you’re the missing voice who tells us what comes next.
To that end, it’s a welcoming and supportive culture here. We treasure authentic diversity, prioritize inclusion and make sure there’s room at the table. Together, we ask hard questions. We abandon the way things have always been done. We experiment, test new ideas and help each team member grow. Because being people-first with our product means being people-first at the office. That’s where you come in.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop functional and appealing web- and mobile-based applications based on usability
- Provide website maintenance and enhancements
- Use a combination of markup languages to write web pages
- Write functional requirement documents and specifications
- Create quality mockups and prototypes on tight timelines
- Assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Create cascading style sheets (CSS) that are consistent across all browsers and platforms
- Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product’s interface
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Promote usability best practices.
- Master’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience with 5-7 years of experience in systems engineering.
- Proven experience in highly complex environment
- Understanding of layout aesthetics and a rigor for programming
- In-depth knowledge of web technologies gained from research and professional experience.
- An understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development and deployment, with some back-end knowledge, is important.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design is also a big plus.
- Able to effectively communicate with the creative team and clients.
Comprehensive benefits built to help you feel appreciated, supported and energized.
- All-inclusive Healthcare
- Paid time off
- Parental Leave
- Tuition Assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Team Discounts
- Events & Outings
Send us an email with the job title in the subject line, a brief message about why you’re best this job and attach your resume as a PDF or DOC.