Is this your next job?
Full Stack Developer
WorkLLama believes wholeheartedly in the power of human connections. It drives our mission to revolutionize the way people engage and how referral networks grow. We’re curious people. Each day, we’re looking for ways our candidate engagement and referral management platform can improve and evolve. And who knows? Maybe you’re the missing voice who tells us what comes next.
To that end, it’s a welcoming and supportive culture here. We treasure authentic diversity, prioritize inclusion and make sure there’s room at the table. Together, we ask hard questions. We abandon the way things have always been done. We experiment, test new ideas and help each team member grow. Because being people-first with our product means being people-first at the office. That’s where you come in.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Developing front end website architecture (Bootstrap, HTML 5, CSS3).
- Designing Rich User interactions on web pages (User Experience into consideration).
- Developing back end website applications (Controllers, Services and APIs).
- Ensuring Site Compatibility with mobile devices
- Working alongside UI/UX for web design features.
- Working with Product Manager to translate User Requirements to Technical Requirements.
- Developing APIs for external/internal Consumption.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in full stack development
- Degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Proficiency with Java/JSP, Spring Stack (Security, Web MVC, REST).
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL.
- Proficiency in Build Cycle management (Maven, Jenkins, Scripting).
- Familiarity with Deployment technologies like Docker, Rancher and Virtual machines.
- Familiarity with Agile Development processes.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills with attention to detail.
- Able to create functional, attractive applications that perfectly meet the needs of the user.
Comprehensive benefits built to help you feel appreciated, supported and energized.
- All-inclusive Healthcare
- Paid time off
- Parental Leave
- Tuition Assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Team Discounts
- Events & Outings
Send us an email with the job title in the subject line, a brief message about why you’re best this job and attach your resume as a PDF or DOC.