Is this your next job?
WorkLLama believes wholeheartedly in the power of human connections. It drives our mission to revolutionize the way people engage and how referral networks grow. We’re curious people. Each day, we’re looking for ways our candidate engagement and referral management platform can improve and evolve. And who knows? Maybe you’re the missing voice who tells us what comes next.
To that end, it’s a welcoming and supportive culture here. We treasure authentic diversity, prioritize inclusion and make sure there’s room at the table. Together, we ask hard questions. We abandon the way things have always been done. We experiment, test new ideas and help each team member grow. Because being people-first with our product means being people-first at the office. That’s where you come in.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Bring their critical thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future.
- Position the value of the WorkLlama’s platform.
- Dissect and qualify prospects’ business goals to determine if WorkLlama can be a strategic investment for their business’ growth
- Proactively pursue sales opportunities through lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails.
- Listen, educate and guide prospects through a journey to help them learn how WorkLlama can impact their business and help grow revenue.
- Understand the needs of different personas and pivot messaging accordingly.
- Manage a pipeline of inbound and self-sourced leads to identify, engage, and develop relationships with potential buyers.
- Research accounts to identify key players and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
- Partner with marketing to execute sales strategy as the company introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Close sales and achieve monthly and quarterly quotas.
- Perform online presentations and demos to prospects.
- Have the desire and commitment to do what it takes to be successful in sales
- Have a positive outlook and a strong ability to take responsibility for success and failures
- Have exceptional consultative selling and closing skills
- Be a Top Producer in their role
- Have a sharp focus on goals and a belief that their daily, weekly and monthly activities will help achieve them
- 3+ years of related SaaS sales experience.
- Energetic, outgoing and friendly demeanor.
- Ability to build trust and credibility with prospects
- Unwavering commitment to personal performance, and a history of over-achieving monthly and quarterly sales quotas.
- Strong phone presence and experience prospecting.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Experience working in a CRM including sales forecasting for your territory.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across multiple buyer personas.
- A logical and methodical sales process.
- Intellectual curiosity; someone who strives to understand everything about the market and the needs of our customers in order to provide a compelling solution.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Strong English communication skills (written and verbal).
Comprehensive benefits built to help you feel appreciated, supported and energized.
- All-inclusive Healthcare
- Paid time off
- Parental Leave
- Tuition Assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Team Discounts
- Events & Outings
Send us an email with the job title in the subject line, a brief message about why you’re best this job and attach your resume as a PDF or DOC.