Is this your next job?
WorkLLama believes wholeheartedly in the power of human connections. It drives our mission to revolutionize the way people engage and how referral networks grow. We’re curious people. Each day, we’re looking for ways our candidate engagement and referral management platform can improve and evolve. And who knows? Maybe you’re the missing voice who tells us what comes next.
To that end, it’s a welcoming and supportive culture here. We treasure authentic diversity, prioritize inclusion and make sure there’s room at the table. Together, we ask hard questions. We abandon the way things have always been done. We experiment, test new ideas and help each team member grow. Because being people-first with our product means being people-first at the office. That’s where you come in.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Process payroll in an accurate and timely manner.
- Process purchase orders in an accurate and timely manner.
- File taxes so that all requirements are met while avoiding overpayment.
- Process expense reports in an accurate and timely manner and in accordance with departmental procedures.
- Communicate with co-workers, management, clients and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
- Examine accounting records, including financial statements and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to standards defined within the department.
- Report to the CEO the finances of the organization.
- Review records of accounts and input entries into proper accounts.
- Develop and implement proper keeping of financial records, making use of current technologies.
- Create forms and manuals for accounting processes and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required with at least 3-5 years’ work experience
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to read and analyze financial reports
- Strong understanding of US tax regulations
- Experience with SAAS subscriptions
- Capitalization and amortization
- Payroll software certifications
- CPA Certified
Comprehensive benefits built to help you feel appreciated, supported and energized.
- All-inclusive Healthcare
- Paid time off
- Parental Leave
- Tuition Assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Team Discounts
- Events & Outings
Send us an email with the job title in the subject line, a brief message about why you’re best this job and attach your resume as a PDF or DOC.