Is this your next job?
Strategic Sales Executive
Anywhere U.S. (preferably Atlanta, GA)
WorkLLama believes wholeheartedly in the power of human connections. It drives our mission to revolutionize the way people engage and how referral networks grow. We’re curious people. Each day, we’re looking for ways our candidate engagement and referral management platform can improve and evolve. And who knows? Maybe you’re the missing voice who tells us what comes next.
To that end, it’s a welcoming and supportive culture here. We treasure authentic diversity, prioritize inclusion and make sure there’s room at the table. Together, we ask hard questions. We abandon the way things have always been done. We experiment, test new ideas and help each team member grow. Because being people-first with our product means being people-first at the office. That’s where you come in.
We are looking for a true Game-Changer in every sense of the word. We seek a person that is progressive, strategic and can build, nurture and grow on-going relationships. We are looking for someone who is a competitor by nature and wants to put their mark on this industry.
If you are a competitive person, want to disrupt the staffing industry with a game-changing solution and want to be a part of a team of winners, we want to speak with you!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Identify potential new clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network
- Prospect and generate quality leads for new clients and to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization
- Follow-up on phone and web inquiries
- Participate in webinars and other selling activities regarding our products and services
- Respond to inquiries/objections by clarifying the value proposition. Work through differences to provide a positive outcome. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately
- Provide recommended services to meet customer needs along with pricing and SLAs
- Perform an organized hand-off from Sales to CS team for appropriate transfer of knowledge for implementation of agreed upon contract terms
- Attend industry events, such as association events or conferences, in order to generate leads and promote WorkLLama within the industry
- Meet required weekly sales activity including number of prospect/leads activity
- Meet periodically as needed to review new business sales goals
- Enter contact management and account activity data into Salesforce.com on a weekly basis
- A commitment to obtain knowledge of WorkLLama products and services to ensure Subject Matter Expertise
- Achieve growth & revenue targets through a consultative sales approach that solves client business issues and achieves desired outcomes
- Proactively strengthen in-depth knowledge of product and its application within a client’s enterprise
- Collaborate seamlessly with the WorkLLama team to target and validate opportunities for assigned customers / territory
- Interfaces with customer at all levels
- Create and present client proposals that result in winning sales
- As part of the sales process, gather market and client intelligence and provides strategic feedback to Marketing, Service, and Sales to strengthen offerings and capture additional business
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 4-8 years of sales experience
- Must have demonstrated success in selling either MSP (Managed Staffing Program) or RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing)
- Must be able to travel for client presentations and other business-related activities
- 3+ years of related SaaS sales experienceEnergetic, outgoing and friendly demeanor
- Ability to build trust and credibility with prospects
- Unwavering commitment to personal performance, and a history of over-achieving monthly and quarterly sales quotas
- Strong phone presence and experience prospecting
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working in a CRM including sales forecasting for your territory
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across multiple buyer personas
- A logical and methodical sales process
- Intellectual curiosity; someone who strives to understand everything about the market and the needs of our customers in order to provide a compelling solution
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
Comprehensive benefits built to help you feel appreciated, supported and energized.
- All-inclusive Healthcare
- Paid time off
- Parental Leave
- Tuition Assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Team Discounts
- Events & Outings
Send us an email with the job title in the subject line, a brief message about why you’re best this job and attach your resume as a PDF or DOC.