We look forward to SIA Executive Forum each year as an opportunity to make new connections, experience new ways of thinking and learn how staffing leaders are confronting the challenges (or seizing the moments) of what’s happening in the industry today.
We look forward to the virtual experience this year and hope to connect with you, March 8-11.
Ideas in Action
Driving ROI through Conversational Bots: New Technology for a New World
Tuesday, March 9 at 1:35 p.m. ET
Presenter: Chris Kennedy, VP Sales, WorkLLama
Conversational Bots are for more than gathering information. In this session, we’ll explore how to use bots in various workflows to:
- Create enriched candidate profiles – beyond resumes! Assessments, video interviews, etc. – and ensure they stay current.
- Connect candidate(s) with the correct recruiter(s) based on conversation
- Grow candidate referral flow by 300% year-over-year
- Eliminate black hole effects and reduce time to place
- Provide an always on candidate experience
- Increase recruiter productivity – create time to build and nurture human connections
- Leverage AI built on a framework to eliminate bias & achieve DEI objectives
Achieving Success Through Recruiting and Sourcing
Wednesday, March 10 at 1:10 p.m. ET
Facilitator: Doug Edwards, VP Business Development, WorkLLama
See for yourself
Sign up for your demo
Learn how WorkLLama can help your staffing firm build, nurture and grow your business in 2021.
How to build a holistic, high-tech experience that elevates every phase of talent engagement
Download the ‘Humanizing the Candidate Journey’ ebook
Now more than ever, being able to connect in a very human way can help staffing firms attract and engage the best candidates — and differentiate your employment brand. In this ebook, you’ll walk through each phase of talent engagement and learn how to optimize both sides of the candidate experience.