Is this your next role?
Senior Product Manager
WorkLLama is a talent community platform that helps companies to optimize and amplify their brand experience to their talent and create powerful employee and candidate experiences. Its technology makes it possible to foster meaningful, more human connections with talent, leading to exceptional and inspired workforces that fuel business success.
To that end, it is a welcoming and supportive culture here. We treasure authentic diversity, prioritize inclusion, and make sure there’s room at the table. Together, we ask hard questions. We abandon the way things have always been done. We experiment, test new ideas and help each team member grow. Because being people-first with our product means being people-first at the office. That’s where you come in.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Determine opportunities and threats through comprehensive and market analysis of current and future trends
- Translate market and customer feedback into requirements, driving product delivery through an agile release process
- Establish a shared vision among product stakeholders by building consensus on priorities and features leading to launch and execution
- Work closely with other Product Managers and WorkLLama leadership to create, review, refine epics, features, stories and acceptance criteria aligned with the product strategy
- Drive product development from opportunity identification through launch and customer production.
- Serve as liaison between Engineering and the business – providing business context and guidance in delivering software.
- Effectively use data and metrics to evolve and inform the direction of product development
- Perform detailed product demonstrations for external and internal audiences to communicate the benefits of the WorkLLama platform
- Serve as a subject matter expert to assist with Sales and Customer Success as needed
- Evangelize the WorkLLama mission of giving recruiters and employers the how (and why) of putting candidates first. Help us automate and optimize the hiring process to create time/space for real human connections to grow.
- BS in Computer Science (or another Engineering field)
- 5-8+ years product management experience
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional organizational, analytical and project management skills
- Thorough understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web and mobile applications
- Data-driven and excellent at analytics
- Knack for creating simple and delightful user interfaces, with the ability to generate examples through mock-ups and wireframes
- Experience with a growing technology or SaaS company
- Proven ability to translate between technical and non-technical language with engineering and technical teams
- Client facing experience
- Passionate about creating value for our customers
- Comfort working across the product development spectrum: ideation, strategy, concept work to pixel-level details and implementation
- Experience in HR or ATS software is preferred
- Previous experience in the social networking space or developing social products/technologies/platforms is a plus
Comprehensive benefits built to help you feel appreciated, supported and energized.
- All-inclusive Healthcare
- Paid time off
- Parental Leave
- Tuition Assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Team Discounts
- Events & Outings
Send us an email with the job title in the subject line, a brief message about why you’re a great fit for this role, and attach your resume as a PDF or DOC.