Is this your next role?
Content & Social Media Manager
WorkLLama believes wholeheartedly in the power of human connections. It drives our mission to revolutionize the way people engage and how referral networks grow. We’re curious people. Each day, we’re looking for ways our candidate engagement and referral management platform can improve and evolve. And who knows? Maybe you’re the missing voice who tells us what comes next.
To that end, it’s a welcoming and supportive culture here. We treasure authentic diversity, prioritize inclusion and make sure there’s room at the table. Together, we ask hard questions. We abandon the way things have always been done. We experiment, test new ideas and help each team member grow. Because being people-first with our product means being people-first at the office. That’s where you come in.
What you’ll be doing:
This position is responsible for generating Internet leads on the WorkLLama website and other referring third party sources while maintaining a professional, attractive, and accurate presence. As a central part of the marketing team, Content & Social Media managers are also responsible for helping grow the brand by establishing customer relationships and seeding content through social networks. A strong understanding of social media and community trends / technology with a keen understanding of the intersection of digital, social, and traditional marketing and sales practices is required. The ideal Content & Social Media Manager combines knowledge and passion for marketing and social media channel programs with creativity.
- Develop and execute social media for WorkLLama’s corporate social media accounts (Content, Cadence, and Channels).
- Maintain a social media content calendar for supporting news, editorial content, and events, and oversee the creation of social-specific content.
- Day-to-day management on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, Google Business, Glassdoor, Capterra, G2Crowd and/or other platforms as requested.
- Serve as a resource to support employee social media efforts to increase brand awareness and generate prospect activity and manage an employee advocacy program to help us extend our brand reach through employees’ personal networks
- Uphold social media management standards, policies, and rules of engagement.
- Monitor, report and analyze results to improve performance.
- Work with Marketing Director to develop marketing campaigns designed to drive increased traffic to the WorkLLama website.
- Maintain a professional, attractive, and accurate presence on the WorkLLama web site and other referring third party sources.
- Monitor competitors’ websites to document new promotions and garner new ideas.
- Support the Demand Gen function by providing copy for campaigns (landing pages, email nurture, newsletters, etc.) and develop marketing materials such as white papers, case studies, and presentations.
- Write and edit blogs, emails, customer success stories, website content, and other marketing materials. Author at least (1) one original blog article each week as per corporate policies and standards.
- Work with internal stakeholders to help determine the message that marketing designs should portray and create media that conveys the message in alignment with the WorkLLama brand identity.
- Actively follow relevant industry trends and topics; research and develop content topics to amplify WorkLLama’s thought leadership positions and ties to market trends.
- Help identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Help ensure the website is fully optimized for search engines and identify suitable websites to build links with.
- Analyze market trends and data to provide support to Marketing Director in strategic decision making.
- Enrich professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications and establishing professional networks .
- Master’s degree in English, Business, or Marketing AND
- Minimum of 2 years prior experience in B2B Marketing or related field
- OR Equivalent combination of education and/or work experience.
- A strong communicator, both written and verbal, to work effectively with customers.
- Must be a creative thinker who continuously crafts innovative ideas to reach target audiences.
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms and an understanding of how to apply them in a manner that is fitting to the WorkLLama brand and business goals.
- Motivated marketing professionals often work extended hours, evenings, and weekends to achieve their goals.
- Strong organizational and presentation skills.
- Ability to follow through with multiple projects, with minimal supervision, and a high degree of accuracy.
- Strong working knowledge of G-Suite, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop are desirable.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-environment.
- Ability to present ideas effectively, orally and in writing.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to work on a cross-functional, global team and handle multiple priorities while meeting deadlines.
- Familiarity with SEO and Google Analytics is a plus.
- Team-centric, collaborative, solution mindset. Sense of humor and creative thinking are key.
Comprehensive benefits built to help you feel appreciated, supported and energized.
- All-inclusive Healthcare
- Paid time off
- Parental Leave
- Tuition Assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Team Discounts
- Events & Outings
Send us an email with the job title in the subject line, a brief message about why you’re a great fit for this role, and attach your resume as a PDF or DOC.