Is this your next role?
CSO Solution Consultant on the Customer Success Team
WorkLLama is an AI-driven, SaaS talent platform that helps companies to optimize and amplify their brand experience to their talent and create powerful employee and candidate experiences. Its technology makes it possible to foster meaningful, more human connections with talent, leading to exceptional and inspired workforces that fuel business success.
To that end, it is a welcoming and supportive culture here. We treasure authentic diversity, prioritize inclusion, and make sure there’s room at the table. Together, we ask hard questions. We abandon the way things have always been done. We experiment, test new ideas and help each team member grow. Because being people-first with our product means being people-first at the office. That’s where you come in.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Troubleshoot and Support customer issues.
- Onboard new customers onto WorkLLama platform based on the product(s) they sign up for
- Involve in UAT activities for the products/ Product features.
- Evangelize and provide training on product features to customers.
- Perform customer demos for current and prospective customers.
- Cross-sell / Up-sell new and existing features to existing customers and prospects.
- This role will require you to quickly develop a very good understanding of existing Products; interact and answer customer queries amicably. Should be a Techno-Functional Analyst.
- Minimum 3-6 years of experience in product implementation role.
- Any graduate or master’s degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication is a must.
- Must be ready to work in shifts.
- Very strong customer focus
- Must be aggressive in following with the customers or internally with developers / QA to ensure that the customers issues are addressed on priority and business impacts to customer workflow is minimal.
- Must be persuasive in dealing with customers to cross-sell and up-sell product features.
- Understand and visualize business flows in supply chain and logistics domain.
- Develop functional and basic technical understanding of WorkLLama product portal, iOS and Android mobile apps – be able to logically work on trouble shooting issues.
- Empathize with customer business workflows and develop test cases and perform testing.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams / customers to define test cases and perform relevant testing activities.
- Display positive attitude in the face of aggressive timelines and having sense of pride in meeting delivery timelines with utmost quality.
- Must be a self-motivated go-getter and be able to take up initiatives.
- Candidates with prior technical experience in a similar environment will be preferred.
Comprehensive benefits built to help you feel appreciated, supported and energized.
- Healthcare Insurance Cover to Immediate family + Employee’s parents
- Personal Accidental Insurance Cover to the Employee
- Parental Leave
- Referral Incentives
- Up-Skill Allowance
- Wellness Programs
- Events & Outings
Send us an email with the job title in the subject line, a brief message about why you’re a great fit for this role, and attach your resume as a PDF or DOC.