Is this your next role?
Full Stack Developer
WorkLLama is an AI-driven, SaaS talent platform that helps companies to optimize and amplify their brand experience to their talent and create powerful employee and candidate experiences. Its technology makes it possible to foster meaningful, more human connections with talent, leading to exceptional and inspired workforces that fuel business success.
To that end, it is a welcoming and supportive culture here. We treasure authentic diversity, prioritize inclusion, and make sure there’s room at the table. Together, we ask hard questions. We abandon the way things have always been done. We experiment, test new ideas and help each team member grow. Because being people-first with our product means being people-first at the office. That’s where you come in.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Developing front end website architecture (Bootstrap, HTML 5, CSS3).
- Designing Rich User interactions on web pages (User Experience into consideration).
- Developing back end website applications (Controllers, Services and APIs).
- Ensuring Site Compatibility with mobile devices
- Working alongside UI/UX for web design features.
- Working with Product Manager to translate User Requirements → Technical Requirements.
- Developing APIs for external/internal consumption.
- Minimum 3-5 years of Experience in Full Stack development
- Degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Proficiency with Java/JSP, Spring Stack (Security, Web MVC, REST).
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL.
- Proficiency in Build Cycle management (Maven, Jenkins, Scripting).
- Familiarity with Deployment technologies like Docker, Rancher and Virtual machines.
- Familiarity with Agile Development processes.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Able to create functional, attractive applications that perfectly meet the needs of the user.
Comprehensive benefits built to help you feel appreciated, supported and energized.
- Healthcare Insurance Cover to Immediate family + Employee’s parents
- Personal Accidental Insurance Cover to the Employee
- Parental Leave
- Referral Incentives
- Up-Skill Allowance
- Wellness Programs
- Events & Outings
Send us an email with the job title in the subject line, a brief message about why you’re a great fit for this role, and attach your resume as a PDF or DOC.