Is this your next role?
WorkLLama is an AI-driven, SaaS talent platform that helps companies to optimize and amplify their brand experience to their talent and create powerful employee and candidate experiences. Its technology makes it possible to foster meaningful, more human connections with talent, leading to exceptional and inspired workforces that fuel business success.
To that end, it is a welcoming and supportive culture here. We treasure authentic diversity, prioritize inclusion, and make sure there’s room at the table. Together, we ask hard questions. We abandon the way things have always been done. We experiment, test new ideas and help each team member grow. Because being people-first with our product means being people-first at the office. That’s where you come in.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Development of several iPhone/iPad/iOS applications.
- Deliver entire app life cycle – concept, design, build and test complex applications for a variety of iOS devices.
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional and technical solutions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including corner cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Perform bug fixing and ensure acceptable application performance,
- Continuously upgrade knowledge on changes to the OS, evaluate impact to application, and implement changes to ensure minimal latency in application availability to users.
- Work closely with project managers while effectively working across multiple projects and delivering to deadlines.
- Mentor the team members on the nuances of iOS technology and implement best practices within the team.
- Display positive attitude in the face of aggressive timelines and having sense of pride in meeting delivery timelines with utmost quality.
- Knowledge and experience in Agile methodology
- Passion for continuous learning and adapting to new technologies.
- Minimum 3-5 years of Experience in iOS Development
- Degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Hands on IOS Development- 9.0/9.2 Version (Good knowledge into 7.0 Version onwards)
- Experience and expertise in Objective-C, Cocoa Touch, Swift
- Experience in Xcode / Interface Builder.
- Experience in iOS SDK
- Good understanding of OO concepts, design principles.
- Experience with SQLite/ NoSQL/ Core Data
- Experience in consuming web services (SOAP/REST) and processing data (XML/JSON) is essential.
- JIRA, SVN.
- Good knowledge of using API’s for Maps, Location services and third-party API’s.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
Comprehensive benefits built to help you feel appreciated, supported and energized.
- Healthcare Insurance Cover to Immediate family + Employee’s parents
- Personal Accidental Insurance Cover to the Employee
- Parental Leave
- Referral Incentives
- Up-Skill Allowance
- Wellness Programs
- Events & Outings
Send us an email with the job title in the subject line, a brief message about why you’re a great fit for this role, and attach your resume as a PDF or DOC.