Is this your next role?
WorkLLama is an AI-driven, SaaS talent platform that helps companies to optimize and amplify their brand experience to their talent and create powerful employee and candidate experiences. Its technology makes it possible to foster meaningful, more human connections with talent, leading to exceptional and inspired workforces that fuel business success.
To that end, it is a welcoming and supportive culture here. We treasure authentic diversity, prioritize inclusion, and make sure there’s room at the table. Together, we ask hard questions. We abandon the way things have always been done. We experiment, test new ideas and help each team member grow. Because being people-first with our product means being people-first at the office. That’s where you come in.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Come up with product ideas to solve customer needs.
- Research and consolidation of findings to justify.
- Should be able to understand various technical and non-technical aspects of the product and be able to articulate and document it
- Partner with other business units, including the Engineering team, QA team, CSO as required ensuring efficient and quick resolutions meeting/exceeding customer expectation
- Preparing flow diagrams and mock-ups for a ground-level understanding of the proposed solution and ensuring that all relevant stakeholders have a clear understanding of it
- Monitoring the progress of various product requirements and updating it to stakeholders frequently. Create a strong, consistent narrative that clearly articulates the vision for your product, goals, and its path to success
- Validate hypothesis by conducting research, performing experiments, and analyzing results.
- Collaborate with team members that are remote and located in the US, India, or other geographies. Participate and drive UAT activities prior to product release to customers.
- Develop good working knowledge of SQL and adapt to use postman.
- Continuously upgrade knowledge on technology changes, user experience and evaluate impact to our product
- Minimum 3-5 years of Experience in Product
- Degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills and the ability to articulate ideas clearly and concisely.
- Strong organizational skills and adaptive capacity for rapidly changing priorities and workloads.
- Ability to collate business requirements and translate them into comprehensive user stories with supporting artifacts (e.g., narratives, process maps and wireframes).
- Exceptional follow-through, personal drive, and ability to understand direction and feedback
Comprehensive benefits built to help you feel appreciated, supported and energized.
- Healthcare Insurance Cover to Immediate family + Employee’s parents
- Personal Accidental Insurance Cover to the Employee
- Parental Leave
- Referral Incentives
- Up-Skill Allowance
- Wellness Programs
- Events & Outings
Send us an email with the job title in the subject line, a brief message about why you’re a great fit for this role, and attach your resume as a PDF or DOC.