Is this your next role?
WorkLLama believes wholeheartedly in the power of human connections. It drives our mission to revolutionize the way people engage and how referral networks grow. We’re curious people. Each day, we’re looking for ways our candidate engagement and referral management platform can improve and evolve. And who knows? Maybe you’re the missing voice who tells us what comes next.
To that end, it’s a welcoming and supportive culture here. We treasure authentic diversity, prioritize inclusion and make sure there’s room at the table. Together, we ask hard questions. We abandon the way things have always been done. We experiment, test new ideas and help each team member grow. Because being people-first with our product means being people-first at the office. That’s where you come in.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Lead the ideation technical development and launch of new features and products and drive product development with a cross-functional team of developers and designers
- Establish a shared vision among product stakeholders by building consensus on priorities and features leading to launch and execution
- Integrate usability studies, and market research/analysis into product build and evangelize a testing and research culture as part of development process
- Effectively use data and metrics to evolve and inform the direction of product development
- Evangelize the WorkLLama mission of giving recruiters and employers the how (and why) of putting candidates first. Help us automate and optimize the hiring process to create time/space for real human connections to grow.
- BA/BS in Computer Science (or another related, technical field) is preferred
- 5+ years product management experience
- Experience in HR or ATS software is preferred
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional organizational, analytical and project management skills
- Thorough understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web and mobile applications
- Knack for creating simple and delightful user interfaces, with the ability to generate examples through mock-ups and wireframes
- Comfort working across the product development spectrum: ideation, strategy, concept work to pixel-level details and implementation
- Previous experience in the social networking space or developing social products/technologies/platforms is a plus
Comprehensive benefits built to help you feel appreciated, supported and energized.
- All-inclusive Healthcare
- Paid time off
- Parental Leave
- Tuition Assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Team Discounts
- Events & Outings
Send us an email with the job title in the subject line, a brief message about why you’re a great fit for this role, and attach your resume as a PDF or DOC.