Is this your next role?
WorkLLama is a SaaS (Software as a Service) talent community platform that helps companies to optimize and amplify their brand experience to their talent and create powerful employee and candidate experiences. Ourtechnology makes it possible to foster meaningful, more human connections with talent, leading to exceptional and inspired workforces that fuel business success.
We’re currently searching for an experienced program manager to join our ranks and continue our tradition of success. The ideal candidate will have a sharp business mind and a proven ability to strategize and implement high-level program initiatives. As a natural born leader, you will have a strong talent for project coordination and delegation. Ultimately, you are motivated by the desire to optimize productivity and nurture program success from inception to completion.
Objectives of this Role:
- Strategize, implement, and maintain program initiatives that adhere to organizational objectives
- Develop program assessment protocols for evaluation and improvement
- Maintain organizational standards of satisfaction, quality, and performance
- Ensure successful implementation of projects, high customer satisfaction, retention, and loyalty of customers
- Manage budget
YourResponsibilities and What You’ll be Doing:
- Work closely with project sponsor, cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives
- Oversee multiple project teams, ensuring program goals are reached
- Manage program and project teams for optimal return-on-investment, and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives
- Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors
- Develop and manage budget for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives
- Work closely with product managers to raise and implement client initiated additional features within the platform
- Work with other program and/or project managers to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the department
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
- Conduct weekly/monthly key client stakeholder meetings
Skills and Qualifications:
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in business administration, computer science or related field
5+ years in an advanced management role (preference given to those with program management experience)
Experience working in a SaaS development organization is a must
Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
Working knowledge of digital marketing
Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes
Strong working knowledge of Salesforce CRM software
Comprehensive benefits built to help you feel appreciated, supported and energized.
- All-inclusive Healthcare
- Unlimited paid time off
- Parental Leave
- Tuition Assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Team Discounts
- Events & Outings
Send us an email with the job title in the subject line, a brief message about why you’re a great fit for this role, and attach your resume as a PDF or DOC.