Is this your next role?
Sales Enablement Assistant
WorkLLama believes wholeheartedly in the power of human connections. It drives our mission to revolutionize the way people engage and how referral networks grow. We’re curious people. Each day, we’re looking for ways our candidate engagement and referral management platform can improve and evolve. And who knows? Maybe you’re the missing voice who tells us what comes next.
To that end, it’s a welcoming and supportive culture here. We treasure authentic diversity, prioritize inclusion and make sure there’s room at the table. Together, we ask hard questions. We abandon the way things have always been done. We experiment, test new ideas and help each team member grow. Because being people-first with our product means being people-first at the office. That’s where you come in.
What you’ll be doing:
This position is responsible for supporting and empowering the sales and marketing teams to reach our goals and objectives. As a central part of the marketing team, Sales Enablement Assistants are responsible for helping identify and create of the necessary tools, content, training, and support to ensure the sales team is successful in their day-to-day activities and events. This role implies collaborating closely with our both the sales and marketing teams to increase their productivity and their overall success. One must possess strong communication, negotiation, time management, conflict resolution, and multi-tasking skills to be successful. The ideal Sales Enablement Assistant combines a knowledge and passion for marketing with the desire to increase the productivity and success of the sales team and enable them to meet objectives.
- Coordinate the creation of written content to educate sales team and help advance deals such as case studies, competitive information fact sheets, product collateral, and custom work.
- Identify and coordinate various sales enablement activities including events, webinars, presentations, and other initiatives as needed.
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Marketing, and Product teams.
- Train sales team on best use of marketing and sales enablement materials and technology.
- Field ad hoc content and support requests from sales team and provide necessary marketing support during all stages of the buying and selling processes.
- Manage the sales enablement content repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need.
- Monitor content adoption metrics and sales enablement best practice alignment.
- Conduct and report on market research.
- Gather feedback from sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs.
- Share information about the key techniques, practices, and marketing tools that can support the work of the sales team.
- Support product and service launches by helping the sales and marketing teams understand a company’s solutions and how we market them to facilitate their sales efforts.
- Actively follow relevant industry trends and topics to help identify market trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Enrich professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications and establishing professional networks.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Business, or Marketing
- OR Equivalent combination of education and/or work experience.
- A strong communicator, both written and verbal, to work effectively with customers.
- Motivated marketing professionals often work extended hours, evenings, and weekends to achieve their goals.
- Strong organizational and presentation skills.
- Capable of thriving in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment.
- Ability to follow through with multiple projects, with minimal supervision, and a high degree of accuracy.
- Strong working knowledge of G Suite, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook and PowerPoint. Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop are desirable.
- Basic understanding of technology platforms such as Drift, Marketo, and/or Salesforce is a plus.
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration as part of a global team.
- Team-centric, collaborative, solution mindset. Sense of humor and creative thinking are key.
Comprehensive benefits built to help you feel appreciated, supported and energized.
- All-inclusive Healthcare
- Paid time off
- Parental Leave
- Tuition Assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Team Discounts
- Events & Outings
Send us an email with the job title in the subject line, a brief message about why you’re a great fit for this role, and attach your resume as a PDF or DOC.