Is this your next role?
WorkLLama is an AI-driven, SaaS talent platform that helps companies to optimize and amplify their brand experience to their talent and create powerful employee and candidate experiences. Its technology makes it possible to foster meaningful, more human connections with talent, leading to exceptional and inspired workforces that fuel business success.
To that end, it is a welcoming and supportive culture here. We treasure authentic diversity, prioritize inclusion, and make sure there’s room at the table. Together, we ask hard questions. We abandon the way things have always been done. We experiment, test new ideas and help each team member grow. Because being people-first with our product means being people-first at the office. That’s where you come in.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Using agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions.
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings, and daily stand-ups.
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests.
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity and ensure that the team is fully functional and productive.
- Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes.
- Monitoring progress, performance and helping teams to make improvements.
- Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team.
- Make the team follows their process and pursues continuous innovation in their practices.
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint.
- Preparing and presenting status reports to stakeholders.
- 8+ Years of experience with min 3+ years of experience as a Scrum master.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Certified scrum master: CSM/PSM1.
- Experience in Enterprise SaaS Product environment.
- A deep understanding of technologies and architecture in a highly scalable and available set-up.
- Working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Jira, Confluence etc., to deliver solutions.
- Enable close cooperation across all roles and functions.
- Expertise in removing barriers and impediments that are preventing the team from completing work.
- Expertise in highly transactional, large relational and complex systems
- Excellent people and project management skills.
- Strong communication, presentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Superior management skills to manage multi-engineer teams and experience in delivering high quality projects on time.
Comprehensive benefits built to help you feel appreciated, supported and energized.
- Healthcare Insurance Cover to Immediate family + Employee’s parents
- Personal Accidental Insurance Cover to the Employee
- Parental Leave
- Referral Incentives
- Up-Skill Allowance
- Wellness Programs
- Events & Outings
Send us an email with the job title in the subject line, a brief message about why you’re a great fit for this role, and attach your resume as a PDF or DOC.