Is this your next role?
Senior Support Engineer
WorkLLama is an AI-driven, SaaS talent platform that helps companies to optimize and amplify their brand experience to their talent and create powerful employee and candidate experiences. Its technology makes it possible to foster meaningful, more human connections with talent, leading to exceptional and inspired workforces that fuel business success.
To that end, it is a welcoming and supportive culture here. We treasure authentic diversity, prioritize inclusion, and make sure there’s room at the table. Together, we ask hard questions. We abandon the way things have always been done. We experiment, test new ideas and help each team member grow. Because being people-first with our product means being people-first at the office. That’s where you come in.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Own the reported incidents/issues, respond and act with a sense of urgency
- Track issues through to resolution and include high quality documentation/data for further analysis and training purposes.
- Troubleshoot issues and apply appropriate workarounds
- Communicate extraordinarily and coordinate resolution with other support levels, development teams, clients, internal teams, third party partners and vendors.
- Code/SQL profiling
- Create/maintain relevant product/client dashboards
- Performance improvements
- Conduct RCA
- Bug Fixing and enhancements
- Mentor the team members
- Work towards achieving the team performance metrics
- Work with the product development team to learn the implementation and product knowledge aspects
- Support the planning and execution of changes in production environments – version upgrades as well as patch management.
- Perform proactive and reactive monitoring of applications/services, and provide information on components and services availability, capacity, and performance metrics
- Create knowledge base of the applications to improve service levels for immediate benefit and in the longer term, the product quality improvements.
- 6 to 9 Years of experience in product/application support
- Degree in Engineering or Computer Science: B.E, B.Tech, MCA.
- Analytical/Problem solving skills
- Positive attitude and a solid team player
- Top notch written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of software product/application architecture and design
- Programming Language: Java, J2EE
- Framework: Spring MVC, Spring Security, Hibernate, JMS
- Configuration Management: GIT
- Release and deployment management: Jenkins
- Excellent hands-on experience and knowledge of SQL
- Working knowledge of UNIX/Linux
- Expertise in any monitoring tool
Comprehensive benefits built to help you feel appreciated, supported and energized.
- Healthcare Insurance Cover to Immediate family + Employee’s parents
- Personal Accidental Insurance Cover to the Employee
- Parental Leave
- Referral Incentives
- Up-Skill Allowance
- Wellness Programs
- Events & Outings
Send us an email with the job title in the subject line, a brief message about why you’re a great fit for this role, and attach your resume as a PDF or DOC.