Is this your next role?
Senior UI/UX Designer
WorkLLama is an AI-driven, SaaS talent platform that helps companies to optimize and amplify their brand experience to their talent and create powerful employee and candidate experiences. Its technology makes it possible to foster meaningful, more human connections with talent, leading to exceptional and inspired workforces that fuel business success.
To that end, it is a welcoming and supportive culture here. We treasure authentic diversity, prioritize inclusion, and make sure there’s room at the table. Together, we ask hard questions. We abandon the way things have always been done. We experiment, test new ideas and help each team member grow. Because being people-first with our product means being people-first at the office. That’s where you come in.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Collaborate with Product Management and R&D teams to define and implement innovative solutions for the product visuals and Job Description WorkLLama Software Private Limited experience based on Product direction and requirements.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to R&D Plan and conduct user research.
- Conduct user testing.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas across web portal as well as iOS and Android native apps.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Participate in unit-testing of application to understand how the design looks and works across the three technologies (web, iOS, Android) and provide corrections as necessary.
- Continuously upgrade knowledge on technology changes, user experience, the industries WorkLLama participates in, and evaluate impact to our product.
- Display positive attitude in the face of aggressive timelines and have a sense of pride in meeting delivery timelines with utmost quality.
- Knowledge and experience in Agile methodology
- Minimum 6 – 8 years of Experience
- Bachelor’s/Master’s in Human-Computer Interaction, Interactive Design, or related courses
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience creating wireframes, UI prototypes, storyboards, user flows, user personas, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Adobe XD Photoshop, Illustrator, and other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present designs and sell their solutions to various stakeholders. • Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Visual Communication skills, especially when creating interactive prototypes and mocks.
- Visual design standards – what looks good on the web, on iOS apps, on Android apps. For example, tabs versus one long page on an app.
- User Empathy – put yourself in the user’s shoes to better understand their problems and how you’re fixing them.
- Interactive Design – how will users interact with the product.
- UX writing which helps users understand the product better.
- Analytics, to see how users are interacting with your web page, bot, or app.
- Strong Oral and Written Communication skills.
- Quick Learning, Listening and Collaborative skills
Comprehensive benefits built to help you feel appreciated, supported and energized.
- Healthcare Insurance Cover to Immediate family + Employee’s parents
- Personal Accidental Insurance Cover to the Employee
- Parental Leave
- Referral Incentives
- Up-Skill Allowance
- Wellness Programs
- Events & Outings
Send us an email with the job title in the subject line, a brief message about why you’re a great fit for this role, and attach your resume as a PDF or DOC.