Is this your next role?
WorkLLama believes wholeheartedly in the power of human connections. It drives our mission to revolutionize the way people engage and how referral networks grow. We’re curious people. Each day, we’re looking for ways our candidate engagement and referral management platform can improve and evolve. And who knows? Maybe you’re the missing voice who tells us what comes next.
To that end, it’s a welcoming and supportive culture here. We treasure authentic diversity, prioritize inclusion and make sure there’s room at the table. Together, we ask hard questions. We abandon the way things have always been done. We experiment, test new ideas and help each team member grow. Because being people-first with our product means being people-first at the office. That’s where you come in.
What you’ll be doing:
- Analyzing user requirements and defining functional specifications, developing wireframes, user journey and screen for the software product.
- Creation of product concepts, prototypes and design system style guide using different design tools like Adobe XD/ sketch/ Invision / UXpin.
- Designing and implementing mobile and portal screens thereby improving the User Experience of the software products
- Following User Interface guidelines for different platforms, I am responsible for implementing design and interfaces for software applications.
- Designing front-end interfaces using VueJS, HTML. Implementation of test validations of User Interface and navigation of software application. Participating in deployment and enhancement of UI ensuring the compatibility in different mobile/tablet devices.
- Ability to define, architect and implement UX/UI solutions based on the stakeholder’s requirements meeting business needs and development teams’ compliance on the code.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, or relevant field
Comprehensive benefits built to help you feel appreciated, supported and energized.
- All-inclusive Healthcare
- Paid time off
- Parental Leave
- Tuition Assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Team Discounts
- Events & Outings
Send us an email with the job title in the subject line, a brief message about why you’re a great fit for this role, and attach your resume as a PDF or DOC.