Is this your next role?
WorkLLama is a talent community platform that helps companies to optimize and amplify their brand experience to their talent and create powerful employee and candidate experiences. Its technology makes it possible to foster meaningful, more human connections with talent, leading to exceptional and inspired workforces that fuel business success.
To that end, it is a welcoming and supportive culture here. We treasure authentic diversity, prioritize inclusion, and make sure there’s room at the table. Together, we ask hard questions. We abandon the way things have always been done. We experiment, test new ideas and help each team member grow. Because being people-first with our product means being people-first at the office. That’s where you come in.
We are looking for a Data Scientist who will work in the Research & Development team and support our product, sales, leadership, and marketing teams. The ideal candidate has the following traits:
- Research-oriented with a commonsense approach to solving business problems. Should possess strong sense of ownership and be able to effectively navigate in delivering solutions.
- Strong in theoretical and practical knowledge of Statistics, Machine Learning, and Big Data technologies to build solutions that will have a high impact in the staffing tech industry.
- Strong experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building, and implementing analytical/machine-learning models, using/creating algorithms, and creating/running simulations.
- Proven ability to drive business results with their data-based insights. They must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams.
Within this team of researchers and developers, you will help define, investigate, develop, and apply, state-of-the-art algorithms, and data analysis tools. You will help deliver products which will catapult the experience of job-seeking candidates.
In addition to inventing and developing technology to add value to WorkLLama’s products, you will have the opportunity to publish results to the general research community in peer-reviewed publications and present at conferences.
- Research and Development of NLU based Conversational Chatbot, Recommender Systems, and other related AI/ML applications
- Write high-quality code for model development. Must be familiar with good coding practices.
- Work closely with Product and Engineering Teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Mine and analyze data to drive product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- 2-4 years of experience in the AI/ML realm
- MS/Ph.D in Mathematics, Computer Science or other math-heavy disciplines with an emphasis on analytics, machine learning and/or artificial intelligence
- Strong computer science and mathematics grounding, with knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and computer architectures
- Proficiency developing in one or more languages such as Python, C++, or Java
- Hands-on experience in Python data analytics skills, with practical knowledge of when and how to use technologies such as Google TensorFlow, Pytorch, Keras, Theano, etc.
- Experience working with Flask applications
- Experience querying databases: MongoDB, MySQL, Postgres etc.
- Demonstrable, hands-on experience in developing advanced analytics algorithms/models, including, machine learning and deep learning, image processing, natural language processing, and speech recognition
- Experience in designing or adapting statistical analytics and machine learning for scalable high-performance computing.
- Familiarity with productivity tools such as Git, Jenkins, and Confluence
- Track record of innovation and research contribution
- Self-starting, requiring minimal supervision with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
Comprehensive benefits built to help you feel appreciated, supported and energized.
- All-inclusive Healthcare
- Paid time off
- Parental Leave
- Tuition Assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Team Discounts
- Events & Outings
Send us an email with “Data Scientist” in the subject line, include a brief message about why you’re a great fit for this role, and attach your resume as a PDF or DOC.