Is this your next role?
WorkLLama is a talent community platform that helps companies to optimize and amplify their brand experience to their talent and create powerful employee and candidate experiences. Its technology makes it possible to foster meaningful, more human connections with talent, leading to exceptional and inspired workforces that fuel business success.
To that end, it is a welcoming and supportive culture here. We treasure authentic diversity, prioritize inclusion, and make sure there’s room at the table. Together, we ask hard questions. We abandon the way things have always been done. We experiment, test new ideas and help each team member grow. Because being people-first with our product means being people-first at the office. That’s where you come in.
Marketing is about understanding people — and building awareness about how our products/services can satisfy their needs. WorkLLama is looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager who is hungry to do this and more. Our ideal candidate is well-rounded and will be a hands-on manager/director. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Establish and understand of WorkLLama platform and Go-to Market strategy
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration both internal and external partners
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Plan, strategize and execute to drive MQLs through multiple channels for high conversion
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Partner with email, performance marketing and web teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
- Provide required support through multiple channels to help meet Sales goals
- Develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage and create content, updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Prefer over 8+ years of marketing experience with at least some experience in product / technology space
- At least 5+ years in digital and content marketing is a must
- Proven working experience in digital and content marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Comprehensive benefits built to help you feel appreciated, supported and energized.
- All-inclusive Healthcare
- Unlimited paid time off
- Parental Leave
- Tuition Assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Team Discounts
- Events & Outings
Send us an email with “Marketing Manager” in the subject line, include a brief message about why you’re a great fit for this role, and attach your resume as a PDF or DOC.